Lightweight spacious 3-person trekking tent.
With room to move around in: the Chapel L XT 3P by Vaude is a lightweight, extra roomy 3-season tent with near-vertical walls, a large vestibule with standing height, and a high entrance.
For trekkers and backpackers who want more comfort when living rough. Very fast and easy to pitch, even in rain, thanks to the pre-attached inner tent (double pitching). The vestibule is large enough to comfortably sit together and cook in. It also provides enough room for lots of packs and gear, or even bikes.
For optimal air circulation you can rely on the slightly curved edges at the floor of the flysheet, the mesh covered windows and the weather-proof vent openings at the entrance. The Vaude Green Shape label stands for environmentally friendly, functional products made from sustainable materials.
- Lightweight, roomy tunnel tent for trekkers and bike travelers
- Quick to pitch
- Very large vestibule with standing height
- 1 roomy vestibule with standing height
- 1 entrance
- Comfortable entrance area
- Very easy to set up with pole clip system
- Excellent air circulation through mesh windows
- Ideal for biking and motor biking
- Eco-friendly manufacturing
- Persons: 3
- Floor area: 8.2 m²
- Innertent area: 3.7 m²
- Pegs: 19
- Guylines: 9
- Pack Size: 55 x 30 cm
- Weight: 4.200 g
- Flysheet: 100% Polyester / 30D Ripstop Silicone / Polyurethane coated 3.000 mm
- Inner tent: 100% Polyester / 30D Ripstop
- Floor: 100% Polyamid / 70D Polyurethane coated 7.000 mm
- Poles: Pressfit Aluminium 7001 (11.1/9.5/9 mm / 48 cm)