Comfortable alpine climbing shoe.
The TC Pro by LA Sportiva devised for long mountain routes and cracks: its technical features make this model an complete newcomer to the market!
TC Pro guarantees maximum comfort even after several hours thanks to the soft internal padding at the ankle and back. Features include high cut uppers designed to protect the ankle from rubbing against cracks. The front rubber rand offers further protection in the cracks, while the lacing system to the toe has been studded to protect the laces against rock fiction. The uppers and tongue are extremely breathable which enhances comfort.
The TC Pro by LA Sportiva uses the P3 patent system, designed to maintain the arched shape of the shoe even after continued use. The sole, made from the new Vibram® compound, reduces deformation on small and sharp cutting holds.
- Maximum comfort even on long climbing sessions
- Maximum protection for crack climbing
- Internal padding around the ankle and at the front for extra comfort
- Supporting midsole combined with the patented P3
- Weight: 500 g / Pair
- Upper: Suede leather, slip lasted
- Lining: Pacific
- Fit: Medium
- Midsole: LaSpoFlex 1.1 mm only on the anterior of the shoe combined with the P3 system
- Sole: Vibram® XS Edge 4 mm