Womens warm knit fleece jacket.
Warm polyester fleece meets your favorite sweater in the Better Sweater™ Jacket by Patagonia.
While weighing the merits of traditional fleece and wool, Patagonia discovered a fabric that combines the best qualities of both. The richly textured, cross-dyed fabric of Patagonia's hip-length Better Sweater™ Jacket has a soft fleece interior and a heathered sweater-knit face that resists pilling. Forward seams on the front and princess seams on the back lend a contoured shape. Soft and smooth polyester jersey trims the wind flap, cuffs, hem and pockets.
With a full-front zip with garage and stand-up collar, zippered handwarmers, interior drop-in pockets and a zippered left-sleeve pocket.
- Fabric has a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns with a knit-like texture
- Front zipper has a wind flap and a zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; interior drop-in pockets and a zippered left-sleeve pocket
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- Weight: 488 g (17.2 oz)
- 9.5-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior