Mens waterproof lightweight Gore-Tex® Pro jacket.
The Alpha FL Jacket by Arcteryx is a hardwearing, minimalist alpine shell designed for those wanting to travel fast and light in the mountains.
The lightest waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® Pro alpinist jacket in the Arcteryx line, it has a clean feature set and trim fit to keep the weight and packed size to the minimum while providing uncompromised breathability. Reinforced in high-wear hip and shoulders.
The Optimal Balance
A great deal of thought goes into each design element to achieve a balance between function, fit and performance. The Alpha FL by Arcteryx is designed for fast and light travel: maximum breathability, minimum weight. Simple, with only a single pocket, an ergonomic pattern and trim fit keeps the jacket lean.
Arcteryx are committed to performance materials that endure. N40p-X Gore-Tex® Pro 3L delivers lightweight, long wearing waterproof protection with a high level of breathability. The high-tenacity nylon face fabric is light, tough and delivers excellent water repellency.
Light by Construction
They uses tiny seam tape and micro seam allowances in its waterproof/breathable constructions to reduce the weight of materials, increase breathability and create supple, free moving garments. The elimination of zipper flaps and pit zips saves additional weight.
Fast and light mountain travel is all about traveling light: essentials only, constant motion, energy efficient layers. Companion pieces to the Alpha FL would include the Alpha SL Pant or Gamma SL Hybrid Pant and Phase base layers.
- Rock Climbing
- Ice Climbing
- Alpine Climbing
- Compressible and packable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Gore-Tex® Pro three-layer construction
- Tiny Gore® seam tape
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Trim fit for enhanced breathability
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Externally accessed hood drawcords
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two-piece harness Hemlock™ inserts fold betted and keep jacket in position under harness
- Chest pocket with laminated zip
- Note: The WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. Arcteryx do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Includes stuff sack with webbing loop to clip to a harness
Centerback Length: 77.5 cm / 30.5 in
Weight: 325 g / 11.5 oz (Size M)
- Machine wash in warm water
- Double rinse
- Do not use fabric softener
- Tumble dry on medium heat
- Do not iron