Ultralight wind-stable 3-person tent.
The undisputed classic for rugged terrain! The Mark UL 3P by Vaude is a ultralight 3-season tent for climbers and trekkers.
The Mark UL 3P by Vaude is easy to set up and take down with the time-tested Mark wrap construction. This exceptionally wind resistant tent has space for 3 people and their gear - the two vestibules create considerably more space. Weather-protected vents ensure an optimal microclimate in the entrance area.
The floor made of laminated polyamide is waterproof (10.000 mm) and formic acid proof.
- Very lightweight tent for mountaineers and trekkers
- High wind stability
- Quick and easy to pitch
- 2 vestibules
- 2 entrances
- Very fast and easy to set up
- Ventilation hood
- Excellent ventilation through the vestibules
- Laminated floor resistant against formic acid
- Eco-friendly manufacturing
- Persons: 3
- Floor area: 5.2 m²
- Innertent area: 3.5 m²
- Pegs: 14
- Guylines: 6
- Pack Size: 52 x 17 cm
- Weight: 2.900 g
- Flysheet: 100% Polyamide / 40D Ripstop bothside silicone coated 3.000 mm
- Innertent: 100% Polyamide / 40D Ripstop
- Floor: 100% Polyamide / 40 D Ripstop Thermoplastic Polyurethane laminated 10.000 mm
- Poles: Al 7001 T6 11/10.2 mm / 45.1 cm