Mens technical approach shoe.
The Hyper GTX by LA Sportiva is a approach shoe in leather, designed for technical approach routes and offers innovative technical solutions with both the uppers and the sole/midsole system developed exclusively for the Approach category.
The Gore tex lining guarantees a lightweight, waterproof and breathable boot, thanks also to the mesh uppers. The precise, ergonomic fit is achieved by using the all-around pullstrings which hug the 360° clinking to the lacing system via a series of hoops and high frequency reinforcements.
This construction method derives from the know-how gained by LA Sportiva in the climbing scenario. The protective rubber toe-cap also derives from the climbing shoe. The midsole “Rock Guard” wedge contains a layer of EVA with an injected shock absorbing cushion at the heel and offers enhanced support to the ankle to avoid torsion of the foot.
The Idrogrip Vibram sole has been created according to the specific characteristics and contains graded zones: the climbing zone at the toe, lateral suction pads of various sizes and a shock absorbing cushion at the heel.The most innovative La Sportiva technology applied to approach shoes.
- An ergonomic and exceptionally snug fitting shoe thanks to the innovative all-around lacing design that embraces the foot a 360°
- The shock absorbing heel insert supports the heel and helps prevent torsion
- Wrap over rand combines with sole for more precision when climbing
- Weight: 900 g / Pair (EU 42)
- Upper: Suede leather, PU - Leather all round pull cord with leather reinforcement
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort
- Midsole: MEMlex EVA with soft injected EVA cushion and “Rock Guard” extra density wedge, TPU anti torsion stabilizer at the rear
- Last: Ergonomic, slip last
- Sole: Vibram® Idrogrip sole with Impact Brake System, climbing zone at the toe