Mens quick drying robust zip-off hiking pants.
Lightweight and versatile, the men's Horizon Convertible Trousers by The North Face are the perfect lower-body layer for warm-weather hiking and tropical travel.
With a durable water-repellent finish and UPF 50 protection woven in, you’ll be protected from both torrential rain and direct sunlight. A crotch gusset enables greater mobility, while two Velcro® pockets at the back ensure your essential items are kept safe during the ride.
When things get hot, zip off the legs of the Horizon Convertible Pants and enjoy a comfortable pair of shorts by The North Face.
- Lightweight, breathable, abrasion-resistant nylon ripstop
- Fixed waist with belt loops
- Centre front snap and fly closure
- Pant legs zip off at mid thigh
- Left side leg secure-zip pocket
- Two back pockets with Velcro® closure
- Two front open hand pockets
- Crotch gusset for improved mobility
- Bottom leg snaps
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Ultraviolet protection factor UPF (50)
- 100% Nylon Ripstop
- bluesign approved fabric