Womens waterproof sportive Gore-Tex® running shoe.
The X-Screan GTX by Salomon is an agile womens Citytrail™ running shoe with high-quality Gore-Tex® membrane.
Fallen leaves, earlier sunsets, rain, and snow create challenging running conditions in any urban landscape in Fall and Winter. The new X-Scream Gtx® by Salomon adapts to these changing conditions by adding specific grip, weather protection, and visibility.
- Waterproof construction
- Injected EVA
- Light Weight Muscle
- Anti-debris mesh: Avoid debris to be trapped between your foot and the footbed
- Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- Protective TPU toe cap: Provides strong foothold support and side protection.
- Sensifit™: Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Friction free lace eyelet: For quick and easy one pull lacing.
- Sensiflex™: Two stretch panels that support natural foot expansion and forefoot flex, while still maintaining support.
- OS Tendon: A running construction that provides better rolling and a soft rebound, used for running shoes as well as for natural running and hiking shoes in different constructions.
- Weight: 289 g
- Waterproof Synthetic
- Gore-Tex® Flex
- Molded EVA: Molded EVA midsole provides lighweight cushioning and stability
- EVA shaped footbed: Provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
- Non marking Contagrip®: Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use