Womens technical breathable merino underpants.
The Merino Competition Long Pants by Ortovox for women is designed for peak athletic performances.
To provide the best possible support for the body, there are different material thicknesses for individual body zones. The base consists of thin, 190 g merino. Breathable net inserts are used at the heat spots and 240 g merino for sensitive zones. The uniqueness of the product was confirmed by receiving the SkiAward at the Ispo and the counterpart, the OutDoor Industry Award at the OutDoor Retailer show, as well as by countless other top test ratings.
The combination of four different material thicknesses addresses each body zone individually without constricting in the least. Ortovox have strengthened the areas where the material is exposed to higher levels of stress. Thicker material is used in areas sensitive to cold and thinner at the so-called heat spots. The elastic waistband provides a perfect fit.
If you want to go for trips on extremely cold days, the Merino Competition Long Pants by Ortovox for women is the garment of your choice.
- Merino on Skin
- Highly breathable
- Dries quickly
- Durable for years of use
- Odor neutralizing
- Moisture regulating
- Temperature regulating
- Easy to care
- Sustainable raw material
- Perfect fit by 190 g/m² Merino
- Merino 240 g/m² Insulatin zones
- Fine 16,5 micron fiber diameter
- Mesh structure for ideal air circulation
- Ribbed for maximum stretch
- Weight: 146 g (Size M)
- 80% Virgin Wool (Merino)
- 17% Polyamide
- 3% Elastane
- Less abrasion for a long life and resistant to pilling
- Stretchy for unlimited freedom of movement
- Breathable for no overheating
- Individual ﬁtting thanks to Merino Bodymapping construction