Versatile extensive first aid kit.
The First Aid Complete by Tatonka is the perfect first aid equipment for all outdoor activities / ideal for tours up to 7 days and groups up to 4 people.
Tatonka recommend this set for mountaineering and alpine activities. For safety reasons, the full version is particularly recommended for incidents off the beaten track where prompt medical attention cannot be guaranteed. As prompt first aid is also an important condition for uncomplicated healing, there is no time to wait for help in an emergency.
The Tatonka First Aid Complete is designed for up to four people and trips of up to seven days.
- Perimeter zipper
- Divided main compartment
- Hypalone loop on reverse for vertical or horizontal attachment to your belt
- 3x SAN wound compress 10 x 10 cm, non-adhesive
- 1x medium-sized bandage pack, non-adhesive compress
- 1x large bandage pack, non-adhesive compress
- 1x Hansaplast wound plaster 50 x 6 cm
- 1x fixation plaster 30 x 15 cm
- 1 roll of sport tape 10 m x 2,5 cm
- 1x straight pair of bandage scissors, sharp/blunt
- 1x tweezers 9 cm
- 2 pairs of vinyl gloves
- 1x triangular bandage (viscose)
- 1x dressing 60 x 80 cm;
- 1x rescue blanket 160 x 210 cm
- 1x first-aid outdoor set of instructions
- 1x checklist
- 10x alcohol swabs
- Measurements: 18 x 12,5 x 5,5 cm
- Weight: 500 g
420 HD Nylon / 100% Polyamide:
The classic 420 DEN Nylon material has proved itself in the "high density" (HD) version as a good, very flexible basic material. The 420 DEN yarn gives it a very high tear resistance. The material is made waterproof by the triple PU coating.