Breathable warm 3-season synthetic sleeping bag.
Warmth whenever and wherever you need it! The Sioux 1000 Syn by Vaude is a breathable and easy-care 3-season synthetic fill mummy sleeping bag is also environmentally sustainable, made with bluesign® certified materials.
The Sensofiber micro-fiber fill reflects body heat yet efficiently transfers moisture away from the body and so maintains a wonderfully comfortable sleeping climate. As all synthetic fibers, Sensofiber warms even when damp, is quick drying, easy to maintain and long-lasting.
The Sioux 1000 Syn by Vaude is a solidly reliable, very warm outdoor sleeping bag for trekking and cabin tours, even in winter.
- For trekking tours in mild climates
- Inner pocket for essentials
- Body contoured mummy cut for optimal heat management
- Contoured hood
- Exceptionally soft and skin-friendly fabric with bluesign® standard
- Comfort-Temperature: 0°C
- Limit-Temperature: -6°C
- Extreme-Temperature: -24°C
- Dimensions: 220 x 80 x 190 x 55 cm
- Stuff Sack: 50 x 30 cm
- Fill Weight: 1.000 g
- Weight: 1.850 g
- Shell fabric: 100% Polyester / 50D 300t Ripstop
- Lining: 100% Polyester / 50D 310t
- Filling: 100% Polyester / 3D Sensofiber