Breathable easy-care 3-season synthetic sleeping bag.
The Sioux 400 Syn by Vaude is a breathable and easy-care 3-season synthetic fill mummy sleeping bag is also environmentally sustainable, made with bluesign® certified materials.
The Sensofiber micro-fiber fill reflects body heat yet efficiently transfers moisture away from the body and so maintains a wonderfully comfortable sleeping climate. As all synthetic fibers, Sensofiber warms even when damp, is quick drying, easy to maintain and long-lasting.
The Sioux 400 Syn by Vaude is a solidly reliable, warm outdoor sleeping bag for trekking and cabin tours in moderate climate zones.
- For trekking tours in mild climates
- Inner pocket for essentials
- Body contoured mummy cut for optimal heat management
- Contoured hood
- Exceptionally soft and skin-friendly fabric with bluesign® standard
- Comfort-Temperature: 8°C
- Limit-Temperature: 3°C
- Extreme-Temperature: -11°C
- Dimensions: 220 x 80 x 190 x 55 cm
- Stuff Sack: 35 x 20 cm
- Fill Weight: 380 g
- Weight: 1.150 g
- Shell fabric: 100% Polyester / 50D 300t Ripstop
- Lining: 100% Polyester / 50D 310t
- Filling: 100% Polyester / 3D Sensofiber