Mens lightweight water resistant wind jacket.
The M High Coast Wind Jacket by Fjallraven is a light, pliant and packable wind jacket for men in waxed polyamide/organic cotton.
The fabric is wind resistant and can withstand light rain as well, and it dries fast should it get wet. This makes the M High Coast Wind Jacket by Fjallraven a practical garment that can be pulled on when needed, suitable for many kinds of outdoor life - walking, paddling or cycling. Simple design with only the most essential details to keep weight at a minimum.
The M High Coast Wind Jacket by Fjallraven has a well-fitting adjustable hood and a zipper at the front with an inside protective flap. A vertical chest pocket on the left side keeps small items close at hand. The sleeve cuffs with elastic edging and the drawcord adjustment at hem offer a good fit.
The wax impregnation makes the jacket water resistant; it will keep you dry during light showers but not during a downpour or constant rain. Protective properties can be enhanced with Greenland Wax by Fjallraven.
- Light, versatile and packable wind jacket
- Made from waxed polyamide/organic cotton
- Well-fitting adjustable hood
- Zipper at the front with flap on the inside
- Vertical zippered chest pocket
- Two zippered hand pockets with mesh lining
- Sleeve cuffs with elastic edging
- Drawcord adjustment at hem
- Weight: 320 g (Size M)
- HC-Lite / 54% Polyamide, 46% Organic Cotton