Aggressive preformed bouldering and climbing shoe.
The Furia by Scarpa is the "high-performance sock" in the climbing shoe line of Scarpa for men.
The Scarpa Furia is an ultra-sensitive Boulder weapon with a new edge and toe box construction. This biased climbing shoe expands due to the microfiber upper material very little and feels like a second skin. The two velcros keep the shoe even in marginal hooks securely on the foot.
The new, patented, external midsole construction keeps the voltage permanently even on such soft shoes like the Furia by Scarpa.
- Suitable for steep and overhanging sport climbing and bouldering routes
- Ultra sensitive
- Innovative edge and toe box construction
- Extremely stable
- Two velcros for reliable fit
- Durable bias in the sole
- Weight: 400 g / Pair (EU 40)
- Upper: Microfibre
- Sole: Vibram XS Grip 2 3.5 MM
- Last: FZ