Womens soft flexible summer skirt .
The Women's Lithia Skirt by Patagonia is a soft, versatile skirt that converts to a top, made of a lightweight organic cotton/Tencel® lyocell blend.
Riverbank horseshoes, swimming, then wings / the multitasking Lithia Skirt by Patagonia makes the most of a long, summer day. Made of lightweight, durable 55% organic cotton/45% Tencel® lyocell jersey fabric, it has a soft, smooth drape. Wear it as a hiking skirt or a beach-ready top.
Worn as an A-line skirt, its doubled, wide waistband cinches down with ties on the right side, and it falls just above the knee. As a top, the adjustable waistband becomes a bandeau-style bodice that ties behind the neck.
- Jersey knit with a soft hand and smooth drape
- Snug and wide cinched waistband; adjustable on right side with ties
- A-line skirt falls above the knee
- When converted to a top, the waistband becomes a bandeau-style bodice and the ties secure behind the neck
- Length: 17"
- Weight: 141 g (5 oz)
Tencel® is a branded lyocell fiber that comes from the pulp of eucalyptus trees. The trees are grown on sustainably run farms certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).cellulose fibers such as viscose rayon.
- Main material: 4.8-oz 55% organic cotton, 45% Tencel® lyocell