Spacious touring backpack, 48l.
The XL version of the toploader Rise, the Rise Tour 45+ by Deuter swallow and organize all you need to bring on a demanding multi-day ski trip.
The highlights are the super stable back system with crossed (and removable) aluminium stays for perfect load transfer, the extra long side zipper as well as the hard-wearing front made of Hyperlon material perfectly prepared for crampon attacks.
- Alpine Back system X-frame for perfect load transfer
- Pivoting, removable Vari Flex hip fins with gear loop and zipped pocket
- Hard-wearing Hyperlon reinforcement on the front to protect from crampons, snow shoes etc.
- Auto-lock side zip for easy access to buried items
- Height adjustable lid with zipped compartment, internal valuables pocket and snow skirt
- Stretch side pocket and zipped side pocket
- Spacious safety gear front pocket with extra compartments for probe and shovel handle
- Detachable rope lashing strap
- Loops for helmet holder (accessory)
- Adjustable ice axe loops
- Pole attachment
- Reinforced snowboard/snow shoe attachment straps
- Reinforced ski mounting on the sides, additional strap for diagonal or central ski attachment
- Emergency whistle on chest strap
- All straps and attachments stowable in ‘garages’
- Removable sitting mat
- SOS label
- Wet laundry compartment
- Dimensions: 74 x 34 x 24 cm
- Volume: 45+8 liter
- Weight: 1.850 g
210 den Nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating. This fine, lightweight and yet abrasion resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack construction.
Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.