Mens waterproof Gore-Tex winter trail running shoe.
The Crossover 2.0 GTX by LA Sportiva is a shoe with an integrated gaiter designed for off road running in winter months but which can be used as an after ski boot too.
Particularly adapt for training and sky running competitions and winter ultra trail thanks to the integrated gaiter that prevents mud and snow for entering. The grippy FriXion AT sole has a AT Grip dedicated area to increase and personalize holds on snow and ice. Protective, comfortable and breathable thanks to the Gore-Tex® lining. It can also be used in static conditions or with snow shoes. Comfort is guaranteed thanks to the “Easy-in”system that speeds up the shoe fitting operation.
The Crossover 2.0 GTX by LA Sportiva is a must for winter training and competitions.
- Grippy sole with AT Grip zone for enhanced hold on snowy and icy terrain
- “Easy-in” speed fitting system
- Weight: 740 g / Pair (EU 42)
- Gaiter: Water-repellent fabric with YKK water-repellent transversal zip
- Uppers: Mesh, abrasion resistant, non wicking uppers with an all round microfiber rand and liquid rubber protection rand and high density reinforcement at the rear
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Construction
- Footbed: Ortholite Mountain Running Ergonomic
- Midsole: In injected EVA with shock absorbing insert
- Sole: FriXion AT with Impact Brake System and AT Grip zone
- Drop: 10 mm