Durable large expeditions travel bag, 150l.
Known and loved around the world for its rugged durability, the original bomber expedition Base Camp Duffel XXL by The North Face is now even better than ever.
New features include a side zippered pocket for stashing a phone or travel documents, ergonomically improved alpine-cut shoulder straps, and new padded side handles that make it even easier to carry (or drag) heavy loads.
Made from a durable laminate ballistic nylon and beefed up with extra bartacks and double stitching, this juggernaut of a bag is resilient enough to take any punishment that baggage handlers or uncooperative pack animals can throw at it. Handles and straps abound so you can throw it on your back, tote in your hands or drag across the airport concourse.
Meanwhile, the durable laminate ballistic nylon construction of the Base Camp Duffel XXL by The North Face is still as tough and dependable as ever.
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps have been updated for a more ergonomic fit and to minimize twisting
- New padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket and an added end-cap mesh sleeve pocket for more organization
- Legendary rugged construction offers water-resistant Base Camp material, extra bartacks and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
- Volume: 150 liters
- Dimensions: 48 cm x 80 cm x 48 cm
- Weight: 2120 g
- 1000d phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate
- 840d Jr. Ballistics Nylon