Womens waterproof durable Gore-Tex® skitouring pants.
For those who rack up the vertical on spring corn and deep in-bounds pow, the Mission Pants by Black Diamond for women do it all.
Full-featured and outfitted with durable waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® shell fabric, the Black Diamond Mission Pants have a soft brushed backer for added comfort. For secure avalanche beacon storage and access, the padded Pieps Pocket™ over the right thigh features an integrated internal harness for a low-profile alternative to chest harnesses.
Integrated Recco® technology compliments your snow safety kit in avalanche-prone terrain, while the boot-access zippers let you quickly get to your buckles and ski-walk mode switches. Offset side venting dumps heat on the skin track without allowing in snow, and Keprotec® instep patches of the Mission Pant by Black Diamond guard against ski edges and crampon points.
- Fit designed for technical layering
- Pieps Pocket™ features protective Poron® Xrd™ Impact Foam and integrated internal harness for low profile, quick-access beacon storage
- Integrated Recco® technology
- Integrated, removable belt and belt-loop waist
- Two-way zip fly with double snap-button closure
- Oversized, expandable zip thigh pocket and accessible side zip thigh pocket
- Rear zip pocket
- Offset side venting
- Articulated knees
- Boot-access zippers for adjusting buckles
- Keprotec® reinforced instep patches
- Internal snow gaiters with gripper elastic
- Weight: 680 g
- Gore-Tex® 3 layer: 70d nylon plain-weave with brushed backer and DWR finish / 175 g/m2, 100% nylon face, 100% polyester back