Mens breathable waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking boots.
An old favourite by AKU, the Slope Micro GTX hiking boot for men has enjoyed 30 years of success on the Italian market.
It has an extraordinarily comfortable fit, is lightweight and breathable and perfect for day treks on easy/medium difficulty terrain.
The Slope Micro GTX by AKU is also suitable for light work and spending spare time in the mountains.
- Anatomical Fit: A wrap-around and anatomical fit for footwear in the Trekking segment, designed to provide stability and encourage a dynamic action when walking on mountain trails over very rough terrain.
- Air 8000: First-class technology for upper construction to increase the breathability of mountain footwear. Laboratory tests confirm that the AKU exclusive AKU Air 8000® offers up to 11.5 times greater breathability than normal standards identified by Gore-Tex®.
- Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort: Offers moderate insulation to keep feet dry and comfortable during outdoor activities in a variety of weather conditions.
- Vibram: For 90% of its footwear, AKU uses exclusive soles designed and engineered in cooperation with Vibram® to suit the specific use requirements of the footwear involved.
- Weight per pair:1.050 g
- Upper: Suede 1.6 mm, Air 8000®
- Membrane: Gore -Tex® Performance Comfort
- Midsole: Triple density die cut EVA
- Lasting Board (Stiffness): 4-2 mm texon, TPU (flexible)
- Outsole: Vibram® Erica Everest