Waterproof warm Gore-Tex® winter boots.
The Constrictor II Boa GTX by Viking is a high performance, sporty winter boot that delivers maximum warmth and protection after skiing, around town / or when receiving a gold medal.
This sturdy, mid-high boot is made from a durable textile upper with nubuck reinforcements and a snow block cuff. It comes with a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® membrane and a high loft wool blend lining that delivers excellent insulation. The ingenious Boa® lacing system replaces laces with strong wires that are tightened with a wheel that can be released instantly by just pulling.
Moreover, Viking's Nordic last provides a comfortable fit and the EVA midsole of the Constricotr II Boa GTX by Viking is shock absorbent and helps keep weight down.
- High-end winter boots, which offers extreme heat performance and protection against cold
- The high-quality textile upper and the nubuck reinforcements ensure a secure hold
- Neoprene snow protector prevents snow and water from entering the shoe
- The BOA closure system supports the foot and gives more tread safety. Even with gloves easy to use!
- EVA sole for optimum shock absorption when walking
- Thanks to Gore-Tex® insulated membrane with Partelana, it is 100% waterproof, breathable and pleasantly warm
- Strong natural rubber sole for support on any surface
- Upper Material: Textile/Synthetic
- Membrane: Gore-Tex® Insulated, Partelana
- Sole/Midsole: Rubber/EVA, Ugc®