Hardwearing roomy duffle bag, 40l.
The Headway Duffel 40L by Patagonia is a rugged but refined mid-sized duffel perfect for daily use or an overnight trip.
When getting to the next stop on your itinerary involves a ferry crossing, two crowded buses, and a rickshaw ride, you’ll appreciate the contemporary design of this overnight sized Headway Duffle by Patagonia. For the tribulations of international travel or the hard knocks of day-to-day use, the Headway by Patagonia features a padded base and a generous main compartment that opens and closes with a large, burly zipper.
Internal mesh pockets hold life’s little details / keys, spare change, lip balm / one closes with a zipper for security.
- Super durable Cordura® nylon for puncture- and abrasion-resistance with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is bluesign™ approved
- Easy-access main compartment with padded base
- Internal mesh pocket for small items
- Zippered external pockets keep travel necessities within reach
- Reinforced web handles with removable shoulder strap
- Volume: 40 litres
- Weight: 1006 g (35.5 oz)
- Body: 9.25-oz 940-denier 100% nylon Cordura® Ballistic with polyurethane coating
- Lining: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish