Womens durable water repellent trekking pants.
Whether you’re off for a warm-weather hike or have some tropical travel on your mind, don’t leave the house without the women's Horizon Tempest Plus Trousers by The North Face.
Lightweight and flexible, the Horizon Tempest Plus Pants feature a durable water-repellent finish to fend off light moisture, as well as UPF 50 protection to keep your skin shielded from direct sunlight.
You’ll also find a crotch gusset for greater mobility and belt loops for a snug fit, plus a roll-up hem feature to ensure you don’t overheat on those hot days in theses pants by The North Face.
- Lightweight, breathable, abrasion-resistant nylon ripstop
- Fixed waist with belt loops
- Centre front snap and fly closure
- Two back patch pockets with a zip closure on the left side
- Two front open hand pockets
- Crotch gusset for improved mobility
- Roll-up hem feature
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Ultraviolet protection factor UPF (50)