Mens waterproof lightweight Gore-Tex® hiking shoes.
Bridging the gap between trail runners and hiking shoes, the men's Gore-Tex® equipped Ultra Fastpack II GTX by The North Face is loaded with new technologies for fast day hikes.
A Gore-Tex® membrane in the upper of the Ultra Fastpack II GTX by The North Face provides best-in-class waterproof, breathable protection. Embedded cables inside the mesh upper provide lightweight midfoot support, while Cradle™ technology in the heel and a Cradle™ Guide midsole provides a stable platform for faster, more aligned stride patterns.
- Embedded cables inside the mesh quarter panel provide sleek, lightweight midfoot support
- Welded upper for sleek support and weight savings
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® membrane
- Rubberised toe cap and screens for toe and metatarsal-head protection
- Updated Cradle™ technology provides proper heel support
- Cradle™ Guide midsole gives cushioning and support
- Vibram® MegaGripoutsole for durable multi-terrain traction
- Ultra Protect™ Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Weight per Pair: 754 g
- Upper: Textile and synthetic fibres
- Membrane: Gore-Tex® membrane
- Midsole: Dual-density, injection-molded Cradle™ Guide midsole
- Outsole: Vibram® MegaGrip outsole