Womens waterproof lightweight Gore-Tex® hiking shoes.
Trail runners meet hiking shoes in the Women's Ultra Fastpack II GTX boots by The North Face.
Weight-saving features designed by The North Face mean you can pick up speed uninhibited, letting you make fast progress across varied terrain. On uneven ground, Cradle™ technology in the heel, a Cradle™ Guide midsole and Ultra Protection™ Snake Plate™ forefoot protection ensure optimum cushioning for your feet for added comfort. Rely on Vibram® XS Trek outsoles for confident traction across challenging terrain.
Equipped with a breathable Gore-Tex® membrane, the Ultra Fastpack II GTX shoes will keep your feet dry and fresh all day long so you can press on quickly come rain or shine.
- Embedded cables inside the mesh quarter panel provide sleek, lightweight midfoot support
- Welded upper for sleek support and weight savings
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® membrane
- Rubberized toe cap and screens for toe and metatarsalhead protection
- Updated Cradle™ technology provides proper heel support
- Built for running, the dual-density, injection-molded Cradle™ Guide midsole gives cushioning and support for faster movement
- Vibram® XS Trek outsole for durable multi-terrain traction
- Ultra Protect™ Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Weight per Pair: 634 g
- Upper: Textile and synthetic fibres
- Membrane: Gore-Tex® membrane
- Midsole: Dual-density, injection-molded Cradle™ Guide midsole
- Outsole: Vibram® XS Trek sole