Semi-static durable canyoning rope, 70m.
The semi-static 10 mm diameter rope Club by Petzl is designed for caving and canyoning.
The rope offers good handling and great durability. The Club 10mm by Petzl is available in 70 meter lengths, including a margin to compensate for rope shrinkage during the fi rst uses.
- Diameter: 10 mm
- Weight per meter: 66 g
- Percentage of sheath: 47 %
- Number of factor 1.77 falls: 10
- Static elongation: 3 %
- Breaking strength: 28 kN
- Strength tied with a figure eight knot: 16 kN
- Shock load (factor 0.3): 4.8 kN
- Construction: 32 carrier
- Certification(s): CE, EN 1891 type B
Good flexibility and handling:
- EverFlex treatment: special treatment and weave improve the rope's consistency; offers excellent grip and consistent handling over time
- Solid handling: thanks to its structure and diameter, the Club rope allows excellent control of the descent and is therefore adapted to all levels of user
- Diameter and structure favor durability
- Remains fl exible to help improve durability
- Length includes a margin to compensate for rope shrinkage during the fi rst uses
Great variety of uses:
- For caving, canyoning and installation of a fixed rope
- Comes ready to use thanks to the ClimbReady coil, identification of the rope's Middle Mark and the UltraSonic Finish on the rope ends