Mens waterproof comfortable nubuck leather trekking boot.
The Tatra Wide Gtx® by Hanwag is an extremely comfortable trekking boot for men.
Its lightweight, yet sturdy construction makes it ideal for a wide variety of trips in moderate terrain. The Tatra Wide Gtx® by Hanwag is suitable for challenging hikes in lower mountain ranges and easier treks, including off-trail use and ascents.
The Wide version has additional room at the forefoot for broader feet.
- Vibram® sole: Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- Gore-Tex®: Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded Ptfe (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable.
- Sole Features: Very lightweight thanks to incorporation of a (stiffening) shank into the midsole, very supportive, trekking profile with impact and braking tread blocks.
- Vibram® sole with deep profile, designed especially by Hanwag - allows the foot to roll exceptionally smoothly
- High-quality cowhide from the Heinen Tannery in Germany. Tanning is carried out in accordance with strict environmental guidelines and using CO2 neutral energy.
- Suitable for challenging hikes in lower mountain ranges and easier treks, including off-trail use and ascents.
- Fewer seams reduce the risk of rubbing and pressure points. Hanwag uses a special technique, which makes it possible to reduce the number of seams. It might sound simple, but it involves very complex craftsmanship.
- Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
- Increased comfort and enhanced air circulation due to a pumping action in the tongue and cushioning while walking.
- Flex zone at heel
- Rubber heel and toe caps
- Clamping lace hooks on top section of uppers for precise and rapid lacing
- Soft leather padded cuff
- Graded memory insole for superior shape retention - always returns to its original form
- Good stability, suitable for treks with a heavy pack
- Higher uppers provide additional protection
- Trekking Wide Last: Extra wide toebox with more room for the forefoot
- Note: Men's version with lower upper and 2 lace hooks instead of 3 up to size 8
- Easy Roller: smooth ball bearing lacing system
- Shock Absorb: additional shock absorber in the heel
- Lace length: 180 cm, 6 mm
- Weight per pair: 1460 g (shoe size UK 7 / UK 7.5)
- Upper: Nubuck, for colour Earth: Terracare Zero® leather (Project Next Step)
- Lining: Gore-Tex® laminate
- Sole: Vibram® AW Integral