Mens durable lightweight Gore-Tex® hiking shoe.
The Belorado Low Bunion Gtx® by Hanwag is a versatile mens trail shoe for long walks and rapid hikes for people with bunions.
The shoe is suitable for everyday, leisure and general hiking use, i.e. easier hikes in lowland terrain and walks on good paths. The bunion lastof the Belorado Low Bunion Gtx® by Hanwag was developed for people who suffer from bunions (hallux valgus) and provides more space for the big toe joint.
- Vibram® sole: Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- Sole Features: Sure-grip profile, TPU reinforcement wedge for enhanced torsional rigidity, Shock absorbing PU wedge
- Gore-Tex®: Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded Ptfe (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable.
- Special Hanwag Bunion Last for people with hallux valgus: Innerside / particularly soft leather lining with no seams at the big toe joint to reduce the risk of rubbing and pressure points at the bunion
- Shock Absorb: additional shock absorber in the heel
- Flexible instep lacing with loops. Allows a tight fit, yet guarantees mobility.
- Exceptionally lightweight upper and sole unit construction.
- Suitable for everyday, leisure and general hiking use, i.e. easier hikes in lowland terrain and walks on good paths.
- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Clamping lace hooks on top section of uppers for precise and rapid lacing
- Lightweight upper made of Suede and fabric
- Loop at heel for easy slip-on
- Loop on tongue for easy slip-on
- PU-laminated suede heel and forefoot to protect from scree
- Reinforcing stitching on upper
- Lace length: 120 cm, 6 mm
- Weight per pair: 840 g (shoe size UK 7 / UK 7.5)
- Upper: High-quality suede, robust fabric inserts
- Lining: Gore-Tex® laminate
- Sole: Vibram® Multifilm