Womens light windproof jacket.
Whether you're hiking over mountain meadows or through autumnal forests, the Icy Tundra by Jack Wolfskin will shield you from the wind and cold. It has three key attributes: it's windproof, robust and warm.
The Microguard Maxloft Q.M.C. synthetic insulation that can easily handle moisture and actively expels it to the outside / a clear advantage when you start sweating on steep uphill trails. You feel dry and warm throughout the day, from start to finish.
Stretch fleece inserts at the sides ensure excellent mobility when using trekking poles. And when it starts to rain, just slip a hardshell on over the top, using the Snap-In System to secure it, and you're off again, with the Icy Tundra by Jack Wolfskin working as an insulating mid layer.
- Extra lightweight, high tenacity, windproof and water-resistant fabric
- Warm synthetic fibre insulation with active moisture management
- Two-way stretch fleece with warm reverse side and durable, wind-resistant exterior
- 2 hip pockets
- Snap-In system for docking with an outer jacket
- Weight: 420 g (Size M)
- 1. Shell: Airgrid 20D / 100% Polyester
- 2. Shell: Nanuk Dynamic / 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane
- Lining: Softtouch Taffeta / 100% Polyester
- Filling: Microguard Maxloft Q.M.C. / 100% Polyester