Womens lightweight windproof down jacket.
The perfect warmth for just about everything, the classic Down Sweater by Patagonia is lightweight and windproof with 800-fill-power Traceable Down.
Everyone else is skiing, in the gym or by the fireplace, but you’re still racking-up below sun-touched rock. The Down Sweater’s featherweight, superbly compressible warmth is for you. The revised 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket does more than look sharp since it is tear-resistant, snow shedding and windproof.
Details of the Down Sweater by Patagonia include top-quality, ethically sourced and traceable 800-fill-power premium European goose down stabilized with a quilted-through construction, two exterior zippered pockets and an interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Now with a more contoured fit, new quilting lines and a slightly longer hem.
Moreover, the Nylon-bound elastic cuffs of the Womens Down Sweater by Patagonia and drawcord hem (tightens from inside the handwarmer pockets) seal in heat, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem
- Narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panel
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages
- Internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Weight: 345 g (12.2 oz)
- Shell material: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish