Girls robust waterproof winter pants.
The functional Terrie snow pants by Reima protect winter adventures from cold and wet.
The kids' waterproof winter pants Terrie are the choice for active outdoor adventurers who love to spend days on the slopes. Made of very durable, windproof and breathable material the winter pants ensure comfort for all day, and the water and dirt repellent finishing makes these pants easy to care.
All the seams have been taped waterproof so that no water, snow or moist gets through / nothing to stop the kids from conquering one more slope! The removable and adjustable suspenders make sure that the pants stay up in place while the adjustable waist ensures a good, unique fit.
The leg ends come with durable reinforcements and snow locks that keep cold surprises at bay. Tiny items can be stored in the cargo pocket on the other leg. The pants have a girlish straight cut and are slightly more fitted compared to the unisex styles.
- Juniors' winter pants
- All seams taped waterproof
- Durable reinforcements on leg ends
- Water- and windproof, breathable, dirt-repellent material
- Girlish cut
- Smooth polyester lining
- Adjustable waist
- Snowlocks at leg ends
- Zip fly
- Zip pockets
- Adjustable and detachable elastic suspenders
- Wash separately inside out
- Close zippers and velcro tapes
- Do not use detergents with bleaching agents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Remove the garment after finished washing program to avoid color change
- Tumble drying allowed (max. 40°C)
- Main Material: Reimatec® / 100% Polyester
- Coating: 100% Polyurethane
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Isolation: Reima® Flex Insulation, 100 g / 100% Polyester