Womens slightly flared waterproof ski pants.
The Liza is a waterproof, breathable ski pants by Bogner Fire + ICE with slightly flared leg.
The pant Liza with a slightly flared leg, knee patch accentuation and contrast stripes is with the Modern Fit and with slightly higher waistband sporty-casual to wear. The outdoor pant is very comfortable, but also waterproof (10,000 mm water column) and breathable (15,000 g/m²/24h).
The knee patch accents with herringbone stitching in the front leg give the pant a feminine silhouette.
Further features are: Zipper with press stud and hook, belt loops, two side pockets with zipper AquaGuard®, two flap pockets with snap closure, a zip pocket behind and a snow guard at the ankles.
- Ski pants with slightly flared leg, contrast stripes and knee patch accentuation
- Modern Fit
- Slightly higher cut waistband
- Zipper with snap and hook
- Belt loops
- Two side pockets with zipper AquaGuard®
- Two flap pockets with snap closure, a zip pocket behind
- Knee patch accents with herringbone stitching in the front leg zone
- Snow guard at the ankles
- Watercolumn: 10.000 mm
- Breathability: 15.000 g/m²/24h
- Inseam: 80 cm
- Upper: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester