Mens waterproof insulated DryVent™ snowsports jacket.
Hit the slopes and hit back at the weather: the men's Steep Series™ technical Sickline Insulated Jacket by The North Face delivers all the rugged mountain protection you need when faced with a challenge.
Featuring waterproof, breathable two-layer DryVent™ technology, you’ll stay dry as you carve through snow and race through rain. The two-way mechanical stretch fabric of the Sickline Insulated Jacket by The North Face gives you extra comfort and mobility - essential when navigating tricky trails.
With a powder skirt, goggle cloth, and full-body PrimaLoft® Silver insulation, you’ll find no better companion for your next ski trip.
- Relaxed ergo fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible drop hood
- Waterproof #5 Ykk® centre front zip
- Polyurethane (PU) zip chest pocket with radio holder and bellow
- Water-resistant, flap-cover, pit-zip vents
- Water-resistant, flap-cover, zip hand pockets
- Flap-cover wrist utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Thumb-loop cuffs / Hook-and-loop, adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal stretch-mesh goggle/lens pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down, stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Clip integration
- Adjustable hem
- Centre back: 79 cm
- Shell fabric: DryVent™ 2 layer / 100% nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- Lining: 100% Nylon honeycomb taffeta