Mens functional warm knitted fleece hooded jacket.
The M Performance Better Sweater Jacket by Patagonia is a performance-version of the Better Sweater™ Hoody combines lightweight polyester knitted fleece and supple Polartec® Power Stretch™ fleece to create the perfect mix of lightweight warmth and motion-friendly utility for your active lifestyle.
Lightweight, warm and motion-friendly, this kinetic M Performance Better Sweater Jacket by Patagonia has a warm 100% polyester fleece fabric with a sweater-knit face and a soft, cozy interior throughout the body and collar.
Polartec® Power Stretch™ side panels have a tough jersey face for durability and a fleece backing for a skin-friendly feel. The raglan sleeve design, with underarm gussets, allows the full range of mobility. The Flat-seam construction of the M Performance Better Sweater Hoody by Patagonia reduces bulk and helps to eliminate seam chafe.
- Torso made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face and fleece interior
- Side panels made of Polartec® Power Stretch™ jersey
- Full-zip jacket that zips to the chin for warmth and protection against the elements
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one vertical, left-chest zippered security pocket is headphone-compatible
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth and provide added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- Weight: 473 g (16.7 oz)
Bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
For every Fair Trade Certified item Patagonia buy, they pay a premium. The money goes into an account that is controlled by the workers and is specifically designated for social, economic and environmental development projects. Workers may choose to use the money to help build a school or a health clinic, create a scholarship or invest in some other aspect of their other community.
- Main material: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece
- Side panels: 6.8-oz 86% polyester and 14% elastane Polartec® Power Stretch™ jersey face with fleece back
- Body and side panel fabrics are bluesign™ approved