Womens waterproof technical Dermizax® EV ski pants.
Kjus updated the legendary Women Formula Pants with a high-end Dermizax membrane and premium Fast Thermo Core stretch insulation.
Let it snow: Fast Thermo Core and the specially developed Black Magic fabric keep your legs warm when temperatures drop, and prevent chills after intensive exercise by balancing body climate. And the Schoeller Dynatec fabric in the lower parts - which is resistant to tears and abrasions - acts as a shield against tears and injuries caused by ski edges.
The high-tech Dermizax® EV membrane is 100% waterproof, highly breathable and extremely stretchable, providing comfort and ease of movement.
- Dermizax® EV: Stretchable Toray membrane that is both 100 percent waterproof and highly breathable
- Kjus Fast ThermoCore: High-performance insulating stretch fabric that traps warm air and wicks moisture away from the body. Keeps the body warm when temperatures decrease and prevents chills after intensive exercise.
- schoeller® dynatec: Protective fabrics act as a shield against ski edge injury. Resistant to tearing, ultra resistant to abrasion and durable
- 3D Techology: Durable elasticity in all directions thanks to a stretch concept that involves every component of clothing - even linings and insulation
- Stretchable snow gaiter with silicone tape for snow protection
- 4-way stretch lining with micro fleece knee and bottom inserts
- Elastic waist band for perfect fit
- Fixation loops to connect the Kjus jacket and pants
- Front pockets with Ykk® zippers
- Ski edge protection
- Regular fit / Mid rise
- Water column: 20.000 mm
- Breathability: 20.000 g/m2/24 h
- Shell: 2-layer fabric / 89% Polyamide, 11% Spandex
- Finish: DWR treatment
- Membrane: Dermizax® EV
- Insulation: 60 g Kjus Fast® Thermo / 100% Polyester
- Lining: 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex