Mens lightweight versatile telemark ski boot.
The TX PRO by Scarpa is a mens lightweight, versatile and solid telemark ski boot for ski touring.
The TX PRO by Scarpa is a versatile telemark boot. The increasingly widespread NTN technology is here supplemented by the TLT inserts and is therefore compatible with the new binding technologies of the scene and also offers plenty of options for ski tours.
You want a multi-purpose boot that you can wear for different uses, from off-piste telemark to alpine-touring? The answer to your needs is the TX PRO, a dynamic boot suited for the most demanding and versatile telemarker, to face the most varied of routes. All its technical details offer maximum performance in downhill and exceptional comfort on the up. Very precise and light, this boot can be ised with many types of bindings, and provides maximum performance in skiing.
A road trip on the Powder Highway should be on everyone's tick list. Big glacier tours, trenchtown amongst the old-growth, and even a day or two in-bounds mean you've got to be ready for anything. The TX Pro sports four buckles, a power strap, a triple-injection Pebax® lower boot, and even tech fittings, making this a do-anything slayer. Heat-mold the Intuition® Speed Pro G Tele liner for a custom fit and maximum comfort. NTN-compatible, a Q-Link midstrap for durability and precision, and a pivoting tongue for ease of entry.
- Dual-Injected Edge Guard: Protects bellows
- No Duck Bill: Equals a shorter sole for increased power transmission and easier walking/step kicking
- Power Block Tour: Provides unmatched responsiveness while still allowing a walk mode
- Q-Link Mid-Strap: Provides ultimate foot lock with a thicker cable for maximum durabilty
- Triple Injection Foot/Bi-Injection Cuff: Provides dial performance
- Last: 102mm
- Walk/Ski Mode: Power Block Tour
- Buckles: 4 + Booster® Active Power Strap
- Forward Lean: 12° -2°/+3°
- Range of Motion: 22°
- Binding System: NTN, Telemark Tech
- Weight: 3.500 g / pair (MP 27)
- Shell and Cuff: Pebax®
- Tongue: Pebax®
- Sole: Vibram® Evo Scarpa®
- Inner Boot: Speed Pro G