Womens waterproof functional winter boot.
Extended snow-shoe tours and winter treks: The alpine footwear specialists at Dachstein have created the highly functional Schneespur EV boot for outdoor enthusiasts exploring the beauty of nature in the wintertime.
The rubberised heel cap with a built-in attachment plate in combination with the specially designed toecap allow snow shoes to be attached firmly, while providing excellent stability. Simple use of the LaceSmart® lacing system enables the wearer to set snugness to his or her exact requirements. In the uppers resistance and breathability are achieved via a clever combination of pull-up leather and mesh.
Below, the eVent®Membrane ensures the boot remains watertight, while still allowing the feet to breathe easily. To keep water out at the top, the shaft of the Schneespur by Dachstein is shut off with a neoprene closure. The inner lining of insulating fleece ensures feet feel pleasantly cosy and warm.
The fine fins of the Hypergrip® Sole with IceLock™ technology provide excellent grip on snow and ice, just like the best winter tyres. The subtle colours of the uppers contrast well with the strikingly colourful soles and laces make the Schneespur EV by Dachstein an attractive, well-balanced finished product.
- Field of application: winter hiking, snowshoeing
- Rubber coated toe and heel cap / particularly suitable for the attachment of snow shoes
- Precise single-hand Lace Smart®
- Uppers made of Pull-up leather and mesh with protective elements
- Neoprene shaft clorsure
- Heat insulation via fleece lining
- Waterproof and breathable eVent®-Membrane
- Technologie: LaceSmart®
- Height: Middle
- Weight per pair: 1.240g
- Upper material: Mesh, Leder
- Membran: eVent Membrane
- Lining: Fleece
- Sole: Hypergrip® with IceLock