Mens durable lightweight G-1000® Eco trekking backpack ,35l.
The Abisko Friluft 35 by Fjallraven is a lightweight, hardwearing backpack with fantastic ventilation and excellent carrying comfort - perfect for hiking in warm/humid climates.
The carrying system is designed for men: lightweight and stable with a fixed back length as well as ergonomical shoulder straps and a supportive hipbelt with ventilating airmesh. The aluminium frame and the mesh back panel of the Abisko Friluft 35 by Fjallraven let air circulate freely against the back. The main fabric is G-1000® Eco made from recycled polyester and organic cotton, while the base is made from waterproof polyamide for extra protection against moisture when you put the pack on the ground.
Storage is well thought through with a large top-loaded main compartment, generous front pocket and expandable side pockets. The main compartment of the Abisko Friluft 35 by Fjallraven also has zippers that open up the entire front panel for easy access to contents. The top lid can be raised and has two pockets, and there are two more pockets on the hipbelt for snacks, sun screen and other small items. A loop and elastic cord let you fasten a trekking pole/ice axe to the front.
The Abisko Friluft 35 by Fjallraven is also hydration system compatible (not included) with a pocket for a water bladder and an opening for a drinking tube. A rain cover is included in delivery.
- Lightweight, hardwearing trekking backpack
- Main fabric G-1000® Eco made from recycled polyester and organic cotton
- Base made from waterproof polyamide
- Fantastic ventilation and excellent carrying comfort
- Carrying system for men is lightweight and stable
- Fixed back length
- Ergonomical shoulder straps
- Supportive hipbelt with ventilating airmesh
- Aluminium frame
- Mesh back panel
- Top-loaded main compartment with zippers to open up the entire front panel
- Generous front pocket
- Expandable side pockets
- Top lid can be raised and has two pockets
- Two pockets on the hipbelt
- A loop and elastic cord to fasten a trekking pole/ice axe to the front
- Hydration system compatible (not included) with pocket for a water bladder and opening for a drinking tube
- Rain cover included
- Volume: 35 liters
- Heigth: 65 cm
- Width: 32 cm
- Depth: 27 cm
- Weight: 1550 g
- Main material: G-1000® Eco / 65% recyceled Polyester, 35% Organic Cotton
- Base: Polyamide