Womens waterproof insulating ski jacket.
As beautiful and special as the Edelweiss flower itself, the unique Ladies Edelweiss Jacket by Kjus conquers ski resorts around the world with its modern Swiss design.
Style and substance: this jacket’s unique 3D detailing isn’t the only pretty thing about it, as it is also designed to honor the beauty of movement with its 4-way-stretch fabric.
Perfect for freezing temperatures, Kjus Fast® Thermo Core keeps body temperatures regulated, while the unique Black Magic fabric provides optimal heat retention.
Adjustable cuffs for the perfect fit, and the detachable hood, neck and snow gaiter, mean you can enjoy a day in the snow, without it sneaking in.
- 3D Techology: Durable elasticity in all directions thanks to a stretch concept that involves every component of clothing - even linings and insulation
- Black Magic: Gender-specific fabric concept. Better heat retention for women.
- Dermizax® EV: Stretchable Toray membrane that is both 100 percent waterproof and highly breathable
- Kjus Fast® ThermoCore: High-performance insulating stretch fabric that traps warm air and wicks moisture away from the body. Keeps the body warm when temperatures decrease and prevents chills after intensive exercise
- 4 way stretch fabric
- Exclusive swiss 3D foam application
- Adjustable cuff zipper for perfect fit
- Neckgaiter for comfortable warmth
- Detachable hood with one-hand adjustment
- Chest pocket with Ykk® water-repellent zipper
- Two inner pockets with Ykk® zippers
- Attached snow gaiter for snow protection
- Eyewear cleaning bag for a perfect view and storage
- Regular fit
- Water column: 20.000 mm
- Breathability: 24.000 g/m² / 24 h
- Shell: 2-layer fabric / 89% Polyamide, 11% Spandex
- Finish: DWR treatment
- Membrane: Dermizax® EV
- Insulation body: 80 g Kjus Fast® Thermo / 100% Polyester
- Insulation sleeve: 60 g Kjus Fast® Thermo / 100% Polyester
- Lining: 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex