Boys waterproof breathable ski pant.
The Boys FRX Pants by Kjus are perfect for skiing backcountry or on the slopes. A stretchy fleece lining and a hard-wearing, water and wind-repellent outer fabric equip junior riders for any snow adventure.
Perfect on piste or in fresh powder: 2-way-stretch fabric provides great freedom of movement while also giving great protection against wind, rain and snow.
With stretchy snow gaiters, warm fleece lining and Fast Thermo Core insulation, these pants by Kjus keep you at the perfect temperature, while their breathable properties keep you dry and comfortable
Belt loops and waist adjusters allow you to adapt these pants to the perfect fit. Outside ski edge protection means they can really take some rough treatment.
- 3D Techology: Durable elasticity in all directions thanks to a stretch concept that involves every component of clothing - even linings and insulation
- DWR: Eco-conscious technology that makes clothes durably water- and dirt-repellent. Reduces use of chemicals
- Kjus Fast® 10: Very water-repellent, windproof and highly breathable 4-way-stretch material
- Kjus Fast® ThermoCore: High-performance insulating stretch fabric that traps warm air and wicks moisture away from the body. Keeps the body warm when temperatures decrease and prevents chills after intensive exercise
- 2-way stretch fabric
- Belt loops
- Cargo Ykk® zip pocket offers one hand access
- External waist adjustment to fine tune the fit
- Pockets with brushed tricot and Ykk® zippers
- Outside ski edge protection for a longer product life
- Stretchable snow gaiter with silicone tape for snow protection
- Warm stretch fleece lining
- Name plate to personalize this product
- Comfort fit
- Water column: 10.000 mm
- Breathability: 10.000 g/m² / 24 h
- Shell: 2-layer fabric / 100% Polyester
- Membrane: Kjus Fast® 10
- Insulation: 80 g Kjus Fast® Thermo / 100% Polyester
- Lining: Brushed lining