Mens waterproof mid cut Gore-Tex® hiking shoes.
Protective technology by The North Face for demanding hikes: the men's mid-length Ultra Hike II Mid GTX boots give you the support you need when you’re carrying a heavy pack over challenging terrain.
An advanced Cradle™ Guide midsole works with an Ultra Protect™ shank plate to deliver superior load-bearing support on tough trails. When the rain starts to fall, you can be confident that the breathable Gore-Tex® membrane of the Ultra Hike II Mid GTX by The North Face will keep your feet dry for all-day comfort on the trail.
And, if it’s slippy underfoot, the Vibram® outsoles ensure supreme traction for ultimate confidence on tricky ground.
- TPU cable housing provides rugged, protective midfoot support
- PU-coated leather overlays for protection and support
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® membrane
- Rubberised toe cap and screens for toe and metatarsal-head protection
- Updated Cradle™ technology provides proper heel support
- New hike-specific Cradle™ Guide midsole with bottom-loaded PU and an EVA top layer provides resilient load-bearing support and plush next-to-foot comfort
- Vibram® outsole for durable sticky traction in all conditions
- Ultra Protect™ shank plate for torsional rigidity and consistent underfoot feel
- Weight per pair: 982 g
- Membrane: Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® membrane
- Midsole: New hike-specific Cradle™ Guide midsole with bottom-loaded PU and an EVA top layer
- Outsole: Vibram® outsole for durable sticky traction in all conditions