Womens waterproof breathable Gore® Surround™ hiking boots.
Feel fresh, stay dry: the best-selling women's Ultra GTX Surround Mid hiking boots are designed by The North Face to deliver unprecedented breathability and guaranteed waterproof protection - an ideal combination for high-energy hikes in inclement weather.
Gore® Surround™ locks out the wet and lets in cool airflow, while Cradle™ technology in the sole of the Ultra GTX Surround Mid by The North Face supports your stride for maximum comfort.
Vibram® Megagrip ensures durable, sticky traction on all types of terrain, from the damp camp to the snowy summit.
- Gore-Tex® Surround™ is Gore®'s most breathable and waterproof technology for keeping you cool and dry on the trail
- Breathable mesh in the vamp and tongue keeps your foot cool, while a more rugged mesh throughout the quarter makes the shoe durable
- PU-coated leather overlays for lock-down support
- Rubberised screen in high-wear areas for increased durability
- FlashDry™ collar lining keeps you cool and dry
- Dual-density Cradle™ Guide midsole tuned for a plush yet responsive experience on the trail
- Ultra Protect™ Cradle™ for proper heel positioning
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole for durable, sticky traction in all conditions
- Weight per pair: 858 g
- Upper: Breathable mesh in the vamp and tongue, a more rugged mesh throughout the quarter
- Overlays: PU-coated leather overlays
- Membrane: Gore® Surround™
- Lining: FlashDry™ collar lining
- Midsole: Dual-density Cradle™ Guide midsole
- Outsole: Vibram® Megagrip outsole