Womens feminine urban winter parka.
The sporty quilted Radalie Parka by Patagonia has a shell made of recycled nylon and is insulated with warm Thermogreen™ with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
The weather-shielding Radalie Parka by Patagonia takes to wintry streets in smart style. The jacket has a shell made from 100% recycled nylon and warm Thermogreen™ 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation and a C6-DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Brushed tricot liner at inner collar, cuff and handwarmer pockets for comfort, center-front zip and stand-up collar keep out the chill. Quilt lines, princess seams and hidden zippered on-seam handwarmer pockets lend the Radalie Parka by Patagonia a contemporary feminine silhouette, while the left-chest Retro-X™ style patch pocket gives a nod to the Patagonia heritage while the inner right-chest stash pocket stashes valuables.
- Assorted quilt lines throughout and princess seams give this jacket a modern feminine silhouette
- Inner collar, cuff and handwarmer pockets have a soft brushed tricot liner for warmth and comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets have a secure zipper closure hidden with a discreet welt
- Left-chest Retro-X™ style patch pocket with an exposed zipper. Inner right-chest pocket zips closed
- Center-front Vislon® zipper and stand-up collar
- Midthigh length
- Gewicht: 521 g (18.4 oz)
(durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
- Outer material: 100% nylon with C6-DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Insulation: Thermogreen™ / 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Lining: Taffeta / 100% Polyester