Versatile lightweight carbon all-season pole.
A highly versatile, fully adjustable four-season pole built with premium materials, the Alpine Carbon Cork Trekking Pole by Black Diamond handles alpine backpacking routes, mid-winter expeditions and far-flung treks with ease.
Three 100% carbon fiber shafts offer quick and secure length changes thanks to dual FlickLock Pro adjustability. The comfortable wicking cork grip of the Alpine Carbon Cork Trekking Pole by Black Diamond features a durable padded wrist strap and a non-slip EVA extension for quick choke-ups on steep terrain.
Two kinds of baskets and interchangeable Tech Tips allow you to switch between carbide and rubber tips to account for changing trail surfaces.
- Premium cork grip with dual-density top and adjustable 360-degree sewn strap
- Non-slip EVA foam grip extension
- 3-section 100% carbon fiber shaft
- Dual FlickLock Pro adjustability
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips, low-profile Trekking Baskets and Powder Baskets
- Usable length: 25-51 in
- Collapsed length: 25 in
- Weight per pair: 1 lb 1 oz (based on length 25-51 in)
FlickLock® Pro is the evolution of the trusted FlickLock design. The benefits that made the classic FlickLock design the best pole-locking mechanism on the market remain: it’s secure, fast and easy to use. The Pro’s new low-profile, stainless steel design, however, provides a dramatic improvement in quality, feel and clamping force.
- 100% carbon fiber construction