Mens comfortable lightweight leisure shoe.
The M Salt Rock by Hanwag is a comfortable, stylish low cut shoe for everyday use and easy bouldering.
Its ultra flexible lightweight outsole with full length shock absorber and the protective heel and toe caps ensure an incomparable wearing comfort on asphalt, gravel tracks and hiking trails. The Extra Straight-Fit last of the Salt Rock by Hanwag provide more space for the toes by allowing the big toe to assume a straighter position
- Sole Features: Innovative sole with a significantly lighter honeycomb structure
- Extra Straight Fit: Last with asymmetric toe box. Provides more space for the toes (by allowing the big toe to remain in a straight position). Particularly comfortable for users with a wider forefoot.
- Leather lining: Very comfortable wearing comfort due to fast moisture absorption and a natural wearing feeling. Good fit. Dries more slowly than synthetic lining; Less suitable for touring in wet areas.
- Category A/B: Treck Light / Designed for hiking and easier treks with a light pack. Characteristics: lightweight, comfortable soles and uppers with a flexible construction. Robust, durable and resoleable thanks to cemented construction.
- The shoe is suitable for everyday life, leisure and walks on good trails as well as easy hikes in the lowland.
- Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction the Hanwag boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
- Full length shock absorber
- Ultra flexible lightweight outsole
- Protective heel and toe caps
- Weight per pair: 780 g (shoe size UK 7 / 7.5)
- Upper: Suede, Cordura®
- Lining: Leather
- Sole: Hanwag Chironico