Lightweight waterproof bivy sack.
Weather protection for winter: the Biwak I.2 by Vaude is a lightweight bivy sack that packs down small made of waterproof, bluesign® certified material.
Provides good weather protection thanks to the contoured mummy design, hood and drawstring. This bivy sack can both be used outside a sleeping bag (protection against snow, rain and wind) as well as a vapor barrier inside the bag on winter tours. This prevents the dew point from moving into the sleeping bag in cold temperatures and causing the down to lose its insulation properties.
- Bivy sack for winter
- Lightweight and packs down small
- Can also be used as sleeping bag cover for winter bivouacs
- Can also be used as a liner
- 1 person bivy sack made from PU coated polyamide
- Length: 210 cm
- Food Width: 55 cm
- Shoulder Width: 82 cm
- Stuff Sack: 25 x 10 x 7 cm
- Weight: 290 g
- Shell: 100% Polyamide
- Coating: 100% Polyurethane / 70D 190t Polyurethane coated