Extremely lightweight 2 person tent.
Defies wind and weather! The extremely lightweight 3-season tent Hogan SUL 2P by Vaude with an inner-first construction for weight-conscious watching and mountaineers is extremely wind resistant and durable.
In addition, both sides are siliconized for even better weather protection at a low weight. The tent is easy and fast to set up. Sufficient space for 2 people, an integrated pin at the foot of the tent creates additional height. The high percentage of mesh in the inner tent and a fully adjustable ventilation opening create a pleasant microclimate. If you're on the road in warm and dry regions, you can use just the inner tent / it doesn't get any more comfortable and lightweight than this.
To protect the environment, the textile primary materials feature resource conserving and eco-friendly manufacturing in accordance with the strict bluesign® standard.
- Extremely lightweight tent for mountaineers and trekkers
- 3-season (for snow-free months)
- Fast and easy set up
- Wind stable and durable
- 1 entrance
- 1 vestibule
- Super-ultralight "inner first" construction
- Additional cross pole at the ridge for more headroom
- Curved fly and Inner tent for improved ground ventilation
- Tent for minimalists
- Persons: 2
- Floor area: 3.3 m²
- Innertent area: 2.8 m²
- Pegs: 11
- Guylines: 5
- Pack Size: 45 x 15 cm
- Weight: 1.450 g
- Flysheet: 100% Polyamide / 20D Ripstop both sides Silicone coated 3.000 mm
- Inner tent: 100% Polyamide / 15D Micro Ripstop
- Floor: 100% Polyamide / 30D Ripstop Polyurethane coated 3.000 mm
- Poles: NFL featherlight 8.7 mm / 40 cm