Extremely lightweight wind-stable 3 person tent.
Panorama included! The Invenio SUL 3P by Vaude is an extremely lightweight and wind-stable 3-season tent for weight-watching trekkers, very quick and easy set up thanks to the inner-first construction.
The pole arrangement in this 3-person tent creates a cubical interior with a variety of places with comfortable sitting height. A panoramic entrance on each side can be opened wide, allowing for an unobstructed view of your surroundings. Other benefits include the opportunity to sleep cross-wise and easy access to your gear. Both vestibules offer enough space for gear and are well-suited for cooking. Two fully adjustable vents ensure a pleasant microclimate when the entrances are closed.
In warm, dry regions the inner tent can be used on its own - starry sky included!
- Extremely lightweight tent for mountaineers and trekkers
- 3-season (for snow-free months)
- Large entrances
- 2 vestibules
- 2 entrances
- Super-ultralight "inner first" construction
- Comfortable inner tent size
- Excellent head room/space organization
- Curved fly and Inner tent for improved ground ventilation
- Persons: 3
- Floor area: 5.8 m²
- Innertent area: 3.8 m²
- Pegs: 10
- Guylines: 4
- Pack Size: 48 x 16 cm
- Weight: 1.950 g
- Flysheet: 100% Polyamide / 20D Ripstop both sides Silicone coated 3.000 mm
- Inner tent: 100% Polyamide / 15D Micro Ripstop
- Floor: 100% Polyamide / 30D Ripstop Polyurethane coated 3.000 mm
- Poles: NFL featherlight 8.7 mm / 45 cm