Adhesive abrasion resistant canyoneering shoe.
The Canyoneer 3 Canvas by Five TEN is a water-repellent and abrasion resistant canyoneering shoe with an excellent stability and lots of features to protect your foot against risks like falling rocks.
The Canyoneer 3 Canvas by Five TEN was developed from the most rigorous R&D process Five TEN has ever undertaken, reflecting over 15 years of ongoing shoe engineering, consulting with global Search and Rescue Teams, and reviewing athlete feedback to constantly improve its comfort and performance.
The new Canyoneer by Five TEN retains the burly protection and excellent stability of its predecessor, but adds an increased lug height for improved penetration on soft ground and easier mud release. Five TEN also added welded rubber rands that interlock with the mesh upper to eliminate delamination, an asymmetric fast-lace system for single-handed adjustability and a protective tuck-away lace pouch.
The penetration-resistant, compression molded EVA midsole provides a supportive platform for hiking long miles and the reinforced toe cap helps shield your feet from common hazards in canyon environments; such as falling rock or debris in a flood. The svelte heel cage and the flexible high-top ankle cuff provide support and protection for your ankles without compromising your range of motion.
- Good for canyoneering and spelunking in sandstone environments
- Abrasion-resistant canvas upper with welded rubber rands
- Asymmetric fast-lace closure system with tuck-away lace pouch
- Velcro ankle cuff strap
- Reinforced toe-cap protection
- Penetration-resistant EVA midsole
- Svelte, molded TPU heel cage
- Stealth® S1™ rubber outsole with increased lug height
- Weight: 944 g / Pair (US 9)
- Upper: Canvas
- Sole: Stealth® S1™