High performance Velcro climbing shoe.
The Stonelands VCS by Five TEN has a padded tongue and moisture-wicking terrycloth lining for all-day comfort.
The supportive midsoles of the Stonelands VCS by Five TEN conserve your foot strength, and their narrow heel cup and synthetic upper preserve their precision fit. The dual Velcro closure system of the Stonelands VCS by Five TEN offers quicker adjustability over the lace closures for stress-free on-the-wall modifications and easy-on/easy-off convenience.
- Ideal for climbing indoors, smearing, and slab climbing; the Stonelands VCS is designed for support on long climbs and providing a mellow shoe with extreme traction.
- Moisture-wicking terrycloth lining
- Double-strand Velcro closure system
- Padded tongue
- Stiff midsole
- Stealth® C4™ rubber outsole (4.2mm)
- Stealth® C4™: Tried and true Stealth C4 allows climbers to stick to barely-there edges, lock into smears on microscopic nubbins and cruise up technical terrain with unparalleled confidence in their footwork.
- Weight: 18.2 oz / 516 g / Pair (US 9)
- Upper: Synthetic
- Sole: Stealth® C4™